Proxy Server and Best VPN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA VPN Help & Support: 9.4/10

Go down

HMA VPN Help & Support: 9.4/10 Empty HMA VPN Help & Support: 9.4/10

Post by Lnternmon Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:10 pm

This proxy service records your username but not your password. In order to cover its bases, HMA VPN stores logs with usage information for up to two years, or longer if they're required to. It does this so it doesn't fall victim to fraud or hacking attempts. However, this company doesn't record the websites you visit. HMA VPN says it takes privacy and security seriously. Outside the European Union, this anonymous proxy server stores encrypted data on remote servers.

During HMA VPN's business hours, which are between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. GMT, tech support will respond to your email within about an hour. Otherwise, they'll answer your email within 12 hours. We also noticed that Hide My Ass keeps information on its website up-to-date.

Hide My Ass provides live chat on its website once you have a subscription. It's available for 12 hours per day. The website also has a searchable user forum and a helpful wiki. You can find tutorials and FAQs in the wiki that have pictures and easy-to-follow directions and information.

This proxy service comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. This is the longest guarantee available among the products we tested. If you find you aren't satisfied with the service within the 30-day period, all you have to do is email Hide My Ass your username and the reason why you want a refund.

Lnternmon

Back to top Go down